Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Occasions Mini Catalog!

I've seen lots of bloggers share their favorite items from the new Occasions Mini, and that sounded like a fun idea to me!

1. Obviously my top pick was the Perfect Pennants bundle, since that's what I got! I love the wonderful life phrase, and I like the pennants and that sweet "me & you"! Already I've had fun with this one!
2. It was a tough choice where to begin because I LOVE the polaroid, film strip and camera framelit from the Peachy Keen bundle, and the stamps too!
3. and 4. Here's another couple fantastic stamps and I think they'd be perfect together too!
Need I say more?
 6. Natural Chevron Ribbon
7. Retro Fresh Washi Tape & DP!
I think all the DP in this mini is going to be really great, but these colors spoke to me (anyone else ready for spring?!), so I started with the Washi Tape.
8. Page 24. Oh, I mean High Tide Suite. Yes, the whole page just makes me happy! I seriously have a thing for nautical... Just go check it out!
 
And there you have my top picks from the new Mini! Everything is linked to the Stampin' Up! website, or you can place an order with me any time!
What will you get first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...