Monday, January 13, 2014

A paper page!

Happy Monday to you!
I haven't scrapbooked on paper for a few months, so last week I was excited to put some paper layouts together. And then when I was done, I went thru the kids' albums and reorganized it all, added in some refills and put the done pages in chronological order- and for once all the completed pages are IN albums ready to be enjoyed! Whoo hoo! :)
Anyway! Today's layout used the EMS 52 sketch from Cheryl. This is of a play we went to a couple summers ago (Music Man) because my husband helped his friend do lights. Afterwards, we got to meet Marian the Librarian (my husband's friend's sister) and Harold Hill! I used a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit, and a really old piano sticker across the top, haha...
Supplies:
Paper: Bandstand Simply Scrappin Kit, More Mustard card stock (all retired)
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Bitty Buttons, misc sticker (all retired)

2 comments:

  1. I love the movie version of Music Man--the original one, not the Matthew Broderick one...he just looks too *earnest* to be a con man!). I've even got the soundtrack on my iPod, I love the song Marian and her mother sing while Amaryllis is practicing the piano. Anyway, cute layout and isn't it just a great feeling to use up some really old bit of your stash?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun memory! Thanks for using my sketch to capture it. I love the piano sticker, and way to go using up stash items.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...