Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Another Scrappy Challenge!

I think I mentioned that I wanted to continue my 52 Week Challenge in 2014, but if I haven't, there you go, LOL! And here is the beginning of my 2014 year! One of the reasons I like this challenge is that I feel like I need to get pictures of the every day. I {almost} always take plenty of pictures of events and places we go, but we often forget to document the stuff we do all the time. This project remedies that.

Today's page also uses the challenge from the 1-2-3 Get Scrappy blog. I haven't got to play with all of these, but most of them. I chose the bottom corner to opposite top corner this time, to use "snowflakes, the color blue and lots of bling". I don't know if that is lots of bling, but each snowflake has a rhinestone in the middle!
Supplies:
MDS, misc Stampin' Up! downloads

And I'm letting you know about their design team call! :) I know I'm trying for it- are you? It'll require you to scrapbook at least a page a month- if you need further motivation! *wink

3 comments:

  1. Love the design of your page! Thanks for doing the 123 GetScrappy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special page, thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the everyday that makes our every day! Great job showcasing this! Thanks for joining us over at 123 GET Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...