Friday, January 31, 2014

Workshop Make & Take!

Let me apologize in advance for the less than amazing photo...It is dismally gray out there and foggy, and I think this is the best the sky is expected to be for the next many days. I photo'd everything I've done this week, but I promise if the sun comes out I'll go back out for more, haha!

Last night was my Sale-A-Bration workshop! Thank you to those who came, and to those who missed it, I hope these projects inspire you!

Here is the make & take! I used the Clean & Simple sketch and featured products from the Occasions Mini. (which you can view on my sidebar!) The stamp set, washi tape and die are all found in the Occasions Mini! And I thought the bright colors made a birthday card that is suitable for anyone!
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Pennants Die, Big Shot

1 comment:

  1. Love the washi tape on this card! I really need to use mine rather than collect it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...