Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Butterflies!

I had some time today so I made a bunch of cards to share this week!

First up, I have this bright, fun card using the current Mojo Monday sketch! I got to use Gorgeous Grunge (finally!) which I got for Christmas, haha... The color combination came from MDS. I wanted to use one of these butterflies that were punched out for a class HERE, and needed some ideas on what to pair with Tangerine Tango! Handy, huh??
Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Yippee Skippee
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango markers
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Crumb Cake & Sweater Weather (retired- Holiday Mini)
Accessories: Itty Bitty Butterfly punch, Designer Label punch, Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. I hope this isn't a repeat because I'm having a bit of trouble posting today... but I wanted to pop in and tell you I really love your SWEET card! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! And don't you just love Gorgeous Grunge! It looks great here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, this one just makes me happy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...