Monday, January 6, 2014

Another Weekly Page

Happy Monday to you!
I have decided to continue the same 52 Page Project I started last year, as part of 2014. That way I'm at least scrapping the highlights, and we DO have something consistent to look back on, haha. It really is a handy way to document your life. I've seen people do double page layouts of each month, but I take too many pictures for that, so a page a week is about perfect.
First tho, I have to finish 2013's pages! This weekend I got three of the June pages done, hahaha, so I'm sharing one today! This is the most complicated of the pages, if that tells you anything. Very simple scrapping! What are you working on?
Supplies:
MDS

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a GREAT page and a wonderful way to scrap. Simple, but so pretty and clean. I LOVE your blog header!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful page... Love the simplicity of it. Let the pictures shine with some journaling to finish it off. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...