Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you! Hope yours was fun and stress-free! Ours was a fun night and I even got a scrapbook page made of it already, haha!
I put together the top "page" here, with the photo collage and title, and posted that on facebook last night, about 1230. Today I created the background "paper" using the Party stamp and two text boxes, and the handy copy/paste feature, haha! I added the layer of Silver Glimmer paper, and plunked the photo collage on top! Then I just put the journaling into the little flag at the bottom! Quick and fun!
Supplies:
MDS, Glimmer Paper download

Are you thinking of goals, resolutions or plans for the new year? If they involve stamping, let me know! Ask any questions, get inspired and have fun doing it! I know that's what I'm going to do...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...