Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love the Big Shot!

haha... This particular card is all about the Big Shot! I used two die sets, and an embossing folder, and only one stamp! I also used the current Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.

The best part? This is a sneak peek for my upcoming Valentine Card Class! Since we'll be making five cards, and its likely you only need one for the love of your life, this one suits friends or sisters or whoever you want to send a card to, any time of year! But with the hearts and the love its still great for Valentines!
Supplies:
Stamps: Yippee Skippee
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral & Whisper White card stocks, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Silver Mini Brads, Chevron Embossing Folder, Banners Framelits Dies, Hearts Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Fun Valentine's card! Love that sentiment! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! That sentiment works great for a Valentine's card. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun class! I hope you had a great turnout.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...