Friday, January 10, 2014

A two-fer!

One place I like to go for card sketches is the Verve forum on Splitcoaststampers.com. I haven't been there in a while and this week I discovered that they have a new sketch challenge blog, which I've linked on my side bar. I played along with their first January sketch, and their color combination, but I wasn't sure if I'd like the things stamped on the white or on the blue paper better, so I made both, haha!
Which one do you like? *smile
 
The arrows are from the photopolymer set Show & Tell 1, and come in a line, just as you see, I just repeated it on the paper. The red inked arrows have hearts, hence the "you & me" image.
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Show & Tell 1, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Coastal Cabana card stocks
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Cherry Cobbler seam Binding, Scallop Circle Punch

3 comments:

  1. These are so lovely! I think the stamping on the aqua with the white background has a bit more punch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable, I luv the coastal cabana background, so I would have to say the stamping on the white.....this is a favorite color combo of mine!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both fabulous, Tanya!! I saw that sketch and ran away! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...