Thursday, January 16, 2014

Glittery Valentine

Thanks to Pinterest, I've been thinking a head about Valentines Day (for once!). I haven't made any actual plans, just thinking of ideas... And this card is perfect if you're thinking about Valentines Day too! I used the latest Retro Sketch and turned it to work better with my greeting!
Supplies:
Stamps: Yippee Skippee
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black card stocks, Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Heart Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Designer Label Punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot

And on the subject of Valentines, Stampin' Up! has some adorable, limited time Valentine sets that you don't want to miss, in addition to some cute Valentine-y sets in the Occasions Mini and the Catalog! Check these out HERE!

1 comment:

  1. This is fun! I like the little window. Nice bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...