Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bold & Bright

Today I've got a birthday card to share, with colors the absolute opposite of yesterdays!
Ever heard of "Dressing Your Truth" or "The Child Whisperer"? Well, this card is for a Type 3 friend so bold, rich colors were just right for her. Also, I thought I'd use up some of the retiring In Colors- perfect match! I also used the Verve April 2 sketch for this one.
...and the greeting looks a lot more straight irl...weird.
Supplies:
Stamps: Yippee Skippee
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Crushed Curry
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Tag A Bag Accessory kit (striped paper)
Accessories: Big Shot, Arrows Embossing Folder, On Film Framelits Dies, Hexagon Punch (to flag the ends), Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...