Monday, May 19, 2014

Mother's Day cards

At my church I am one of the leaders over the 8-11 year old girls, for their bi-monthly activity. At our last activity we helped them make bath salts and cards for their mothers, as a Mother's Day gift.
(I really don't know much about the bath salts, my daughter is in this same group and didn't want me to see what she did, so I really just stayed with the cards, haha.)

I used up long-retired products for the girls to make cards with, and provided three designs. I prepped seven sets of each card and we still had a couple left over from each design, so that worked out great. And then my kids used a few of the leftover kits to make cards for their grandmothers! Super handy!

Even tho its completely retired, I thought I'd go ahead and share them here since I put time and effort in to it. *grin I just had to wait til after Mother's Day in case any of their mom's check my blog...which they might...!
Card 1:
Stamps: God's Beauty (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie card stock, First Edition DP (retired)
Accessories: Peach Parfait twill ribbon (retired), Always Artichoke button (retired), Staple

Card 2:
Stamps: Crazy Daisy (retired)
Ink: Bashful Blue (retired), Certainly Celery (retired)
Paper: Bashful Blue & Whisper White card stock, Cutie Pie DP (retired)
Accessories: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon (retired)

Card 3:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Berry Bliss DP (retired)
Accessories: Early Espresso quilted ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...