Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 19

Happy Memorial Day to my American readers! I'm off enjoying my family, but I still have a blog post for you today!

Here's the next up from my weekly page project. This time I didn't have many photos to put on the page, so I picked a sketch from my scrapbook Pinterest Board. The link didn't seem to go anywhere, but the sketch designer is credited on the pin, so I guess that's ok... Pinterest is so weird sometimes!
Anyway, once again I used the color combo tool on MDS to choose colors that worked well together and ended up with Peach Parfait, Sahara Sand, Pool Party & Lucky Limeade! I recolored the flowery paper from the Days to Remember content, from a red shade to Limeade! And I recolored the brads from a Sale-A-Bration content disk from Soft Suede butterflies to Pool Party butterflies!
Supplies:
MDS, Days to Remember, Sale-A-Bration 2012? content disks, recolor tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...