Friday, May 9, 2014

Butterfly Congrats!

Last year my mom taught a class of young children at church, and a girl invited my mom to her baptism next week. My mom asked me to make a card for the girl, because she is in the process of moving and all her stamp stuff is packed!
I looove the long retired Presto Patterns DP for baptism cards and had some of this flower print already sized for a card front! Then I just made the latest Clean & Simple sketch work with the butterfly punch and stamps! I like how the punched butterflies show the marbled pink and purple. I thought the Congrats banner by itself was too short so I added another one, and I like that look, so here she goes!
Supplies:
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Papillion Potpourri
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink (retired)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White card stocks, Presto Patterns DP (retired)
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Hexagon Punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. very pretty card!!! Love the background and of course the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it beautiful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...