Friday, May 16, 2014

Watercolor Print!

My classes yesterday were so much fun! Thanks to all who came! For the rest of you, here is the fourth card we made at the class, and possibly my favorite! This card uses the latest sketch from the Viva La Verve blog.
I have been waiting to get this collection and my punch took, I think, an extra two weeks to arrive! I've seen so many pretty ways to use this watercolor paper and I was very excited to finally play with it! And this time I was able to fit three patterns on the card! I even used Crushed Curry!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Island Indigo, Crushed Curry marker
Paper: Crushed Curry card stock, Watercolor Wonder DP
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Regals Candy Dots, Brights Candy Dots, White stitched grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals

Have a great weekend and see if you can fit some stamping in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...