Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello Friend

Are you coming to the class today?! Hope so! I really like this card! Its simple and happy- which is perfect! This is the third card from my class and uses the latest Clean & Simple sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Peachy Keen
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango card stocks, Retro Fresh DP
Accessories: Hung Up Cute Clips, On Film Dies, Big Shot

This card actually has several layers. First its a full Very Vanilla base. Then I added a 2.5 inch strip of the DP at the top. Next, I tore the Tangerine Tango card stock strip, and glued it to the back of the little Vanilla strip, and then glued it all down! Could you tell? hee hee...
Tip: Stamp the arrow before you die cut it! *grin

1 comment:

  1. oh how fun! I always forget to use my clips like that!! Seeing it has inspired me to pull them out!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...