Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Create!

Here's a soft card that I made to thank my recent hostess for hosting a workshop! I used the Viva La Verve May sketch, and color challenge- aqua, gray and yellow
And a glimpse into my brain...I had making and sending this card on my to-do list (yes, I write down each card that needs made and mailed!) but then I thought maybe I'd already sent one....?? Nice, haha... I decided to make this and send it, I mean, no harm in two cards, right? I took advantage of the chance to use Creative Elements again, and some retiring Washi Tape too.
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements
Ink: Soft Sky, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Soft Sky, Smoky Slate & Whisper White
Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Mini Silver Brads, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and the color combo! And I do totally write down all the cards and stuff I need to make...if I don't write it on my to-do list, it doesn't get done! Unless it's breathing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that list, too, Tanya. I would feel so bad if I forgot someone, so I have to write it down. (Forgot my wedding anniversary one year. D'oh!)
    Love the card... what a great design with the angled panels and washi tape.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...