Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Switching Gears!

On Thursday I have a stamp class here at my house. I'm featuring the products I've purchased from the Occasions Mini before it too goes away. (which it will on June 1!)
Here's the first card from that class- perfect for Father's Day! I used the recent Retro Sketch, the soon to retire Gumball Green and Natural Buttons.
Supplies:
Stamps: Look Up To Father, Hardwood
Ink: Gumball Green marker, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper: Gumball Green Textured card stock, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Chevron Ribbon, Natural Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots

I actually trimmed the words off from the bottom of the tree (hence the large gap) because I can see myself using the tree without the words or with different words, and that's the easiest way for me to make that work. Those coming to the class could use it as a birthday card or thinking of you, or pretty much anything else they want. But I love the sentiment, and the tree, for my own Father's Day cards. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...