Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Nautical Card

Here is the second card from the class this week. Yep- two masculine cards, just incase you need some for Father's Day!
The patterned paper comes from the Occasions Mini. I am such a sucker for nautical things, and I really don't even know why, haha! I tried to use more patterns from the pack but the card just looked too busy. The clean, solid card stock makes it look nice I think, and I used the latest Retro Sketch this time. And if you don't need a Father's Day card, this works for any thank you or thinking of you masculine card you need!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point, Smoky Slate
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White & Soft Sky card stocks, High Tide DP
Accessories: Silver Mini Brads, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...