Thursday, May 8, 2014

love birds!

Since last weekend was National Scrapbooking Day, there were a bunch of great challenges with my favorite thread on Splitcoaststampers.com. I didn't even see these til Tuesday, and I had some time that evening so I put a page together! This was for a photo-inspiration challenge.
When I first saw the photo I thought to myself "annnd that will be the only one I can't accomplish" - but then I thought it would be great for some 'couple' photos...and we took several in February... huh! Page completed. haha!
You can see the greens and browns, along with a dash of red (from the branch/leaves in the photo) in the page. I'm pretty happy with it!
Supplies:
MDS, Seam Binding download, Recolor Tool, 2014 SAB content (hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...