Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Calling All Heroes 1

I was really hoping to post every day this week, but since this is the only day I get to stamp, I'm posting the first thing I got done! (it's not for a lack of creative projects, it's just that I can't share them yet!) And, since I plan to make several projects using this fun stamp set, I titled it #1, ha...

For this card, I used the latest from Viva La Verve- both the sketch and the color challenge! I almost never use color challenges becuase they always challenge me too much, haha, and I rarely like the finished product, but this set of colors worked well with this stamp set, so I went with it! I also stuck with the newest In Colors! The old Batman tv show has Batman in a blueish costume, so there you go! I used the Lost Lagoon marker to add the "ears" and I really like the result!
Supplies:
Stamps: Calling All Heroes
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Basic Black
Paper: Hello Honey & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...