Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Truly Grateful

There is a card design floating around Pinterest...this one?...and it is based upon a card in the latest demonstrator magazine. Did you know we get a magazine every other month FREE from Stampin' Up! full of ideas for us demonstrators to use in our businesses!
While I didn't get the set they featured (For All Things) I used a stamp set I have, and the same colors and accessories, to make basically the same card...I love inspiration like that!
Supplies:
Stamps: Truly Grateful
Ink: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Gold Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots

It is a no-layer card, almost entirely flat, and completely mail-able! And it doesn't look too plain!! And that is great since this is one of the cards we'll make at my Thankful Card Class next week!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...