Monday, October 20, 2014

MDS Monday #87

Happy Monday to you! It's another week that I get to join the MDS Monday challenge blog! This was a fun challenge! Once again the hardest part was choosing just one photo!!
This week there was this fun sketch with a lot of squares to be filled with colors and paper and zoomed in differently- which I did. Also a challenge to fill some of the squares with one photo, which I also did! What do you think?
Supplies:
MDS: SAB 2014 content: Accessory Cord Pack (twine & bow), Pocket Full of Posies DP, Tag Punch
Font: Throw My Hands Up

You should come play along too! The link is open til noon on Saturday (find it HERE) and you'll have one more page done! *grin

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your color combination! It really works perfectly with that beautiful photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so fabulous, Tanya. And that picture is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...