Monday, October 13, 2014

MDSM86 & Technique!

Happy Monday to you! Hope your weekend was a good one! Today, once again, joining the design team with the MDS Monday blog! *grin
Oh my goodness, this was something fun to try! This is what I love about the MDS Monday challenges- they give us a chance to try something we (well certainly *I) would never have thought of!
In this case, Heidi asked us to try the Herringbone technique, and wow, I love the page it created!! All of the samples turned out awesome!
Supplies:
MDS: Extreme Elements stamp, Pocket Full of Posies DP, Square punch, SAB 2014 (twine & cork scallops), Lemonade Stand content disk (stitching) Hello Honey & Basic Gray colors
Font: 1942 Report

I'll be honest- it was a lot more time consuming than I generally like to spend creating. But you know what? Stretching ones self definitely gets great results! Not to mention it's so much fun! Be sure and check out this weeks challenge, watch the instruction video and see what YOU can create! Then link it back so we can all enjoy your work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...