Monday, October 27, 2014

MDS Monday 88

Today is my last day as guest designer with the MDS Monday blog, and I have truly enjoyed it!

Jeanna designed the sketch and asked for colors and embellishments- and I used 'em! Check it out HERE. I liked the sketch and made it work for this day we spent with friends who live far away. Don't you just love those friends where all the adults get along and have great conversation, and the kids match up with your kids in age, gender and interest? I really do, and that is why this page needed created.
Supplies:
MDS: 2014 SAB Content (cord), Button Bouquet, Ice Cream Parlor button, Paper Daisies download, Sunny Day DP (orange hearts), Lemonade Stand Content (chevron DP), Big Top Birthday DP (background stripe)
Fonts: Janda Stylish Script (title), Berlin Sans FB (journaling)

You should definitely play along! This is a fun one to play with lots of elements with! And remember- with MDS you can scrap anything you like, any time- all you need is your computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...