Monday, October 6, 2014

MDS Monday 85- Guest Designer!!!

Yep, really! I am so excited the ladies at the MDS Monday Blog asked me to be a Guest Designer for the month of October!!! I really enjoy the MDS Monday sketches and the chance to play with MDS even more, haha. They also have tons of tips and ideas on how to do so many other things that aren't as obvious, which is super helpful!

For the first challenge in October (MDSM85), Holly asked us to use a pre-designed template, but to mix things up and make it our own! So, here's the original template I selected, which is part of the Christmas Jingle layouts, which came with MDS!
(the photo boxes fit within the vanilla rectangle, in the same layout as I shared, but empty photo boxes don't show up when you share the project)
And here is what I made with it!
Supplies:
MDS: Playful Polka Dots download, Punches, Stitching, Recolor Tool
Font: Candy Round BTN

I kept the photo layout (but made it bigger), the Very Vanilla background and the Chocolate Chip journal box and some of the Scallop Edge (and scooted it to stay with my photos), but I changed up the rest of it. I recolored the striped and tiny polka dot DP from the Playful Polka Dots download, and used a tag from the same download for the date.
What do you think? Are you going to play along? I can't wait to see which template you choose!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with the sketch! Congratulations on being MDD guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...