Thursday, October 30, 2014

Other People's Projects!

Not a lot of crafting going on at my house right now, I'm in the middle of other kinda huge projects {bottling pears, family events, cleaning out storage and selling stuff...}, oh, and it's the week of Halloween.... haha...
However, back HERE I shared my card that I was sending to a list of other demonstrators, for a Cards in the Mail swap, so today I thought I'd share the six Halloween cards I got back! Just in case you need an idea for a lunch box tomorrow, or a neighbor gift...!
I have the designer's name on each card, and I wish I had a blog link for everyone but I don't even know if they all blog or not! So you can enjoy it here!
 both sides of the same card...
Supplies: Holiday Home stamp set, Homemade Holiday Die, Confetti Stars Punch, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Circle Card thinlit die

Supplies: Holiday Home stamp set, Work of Art stamp set, Homemade Holiday die

Supplies: Making Spirits Bright stamp set, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Motley Monsters DP

 again, two sides...
Supplies: Tee Hee Hee stamp set, Chevron Embossing Folder, Circle Card thinlit die

Supplies: Bootiful Occasions,Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

Supplies: Homemade Holiday Die, Holiday Home stamp set

Supplies: Fall Fest stamp set, Holiday Invitation stamp set, Fun Fall framelits, Lucky Stars embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...