Thursday, October 23, 2014

Neighbors!

Today is my card class at my friend's house! And here is the 4th card we are going to make!
I happen to be very excited about this card! I used the current Freshly Made Sketch for the layout. My last house card, after seeing it on my blog I felt like it needed something...well, it needed a ground to sit on! So this time I made a point to have grassy lawns! haha... I used ink pads and blender pens to shade in the houses, and the door, but markers of lighter shades to do the roofs and other details.
Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Home
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze; Markers: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate
Paper: Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DP
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Word Window Punch, Big Shot, Homemade Holiday Die, Blender Pen

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful fall scene! The torn cardstock really has the look of grass! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...