Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A quick page!

I have mentioned before the online scrapbooking group I'm a part of, and this past Monday started a week full of fun challenges. I would love to participate in all of them, but that hasn't happened for a few years, and I don't think it will get to happen any time terribly soon. But if YOU would like to participate, you can see them all HERE! One challenge caught my interest right off...maybe because a little boy was picking the colors for each participant and I can't resist that, haha! And I had a page done within a few hours of seeing my assignment!

So for me, the whole challenge was to make a page using blue, yellow and green. I can totally do that! haha! I found some older pics that needed done, and pulled out a retired set of Project Life supplies (sold before they were labeled as such). From there I chose the shades of blue and yellow, and then found a green that I thought worked well too- DONE! *grin
Supplies:
Ink: Always Artichoke marker
Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Coastal Cabana (retired)
Accessories: Retro Fresh journaling cards (retired), Retro Fresh stickers (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...