Saturday, October 3, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin Alternate 1

Hello again! Here is my second post for World Card Making Day! This one is not Halloweeny, and it is not for an upcoming class, it was just for fun, haha!
I haven't played with my newest Paper Pumpkin kit (from September) and it isn't even a card kit- its a treat-giving kit. But I have a feeling the stamps will be very well loved! Starting with this card, which uses the latest from Retro Sketches!

Supplies:
Stamps: September 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla (have some food!!)
Accessories: Chevron Natural Ribbon, Gold Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Don't forget- if you sign up as a subscriber for Paper Pumpkin before October 10th, Stampin' Up! will donate $1 towards Breast Cancer Research! (see my original post HERE) All you have to do to sign up is click the pumpkin button on my side bar and follow the instructions! And as a subscriber you can purchase the refill for this kit, and several other past kits HERE.

ETA: I have also added this to the gallery on the My Pumpkin Challenge blog HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great autumn card! Love the simplicity and the color combo. Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! I like the stamps for autumn celebrations too - your layout and colors are perfect! Thanks so much for playing again at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...