Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sept Paper Pumpkin 2

Maybe Saturday posts will become regulars around here...
But today it is because I didn't get it done til Friday afternoon (after my long-backordered spider web doilies arrived!) and I wanted to link up to the challenges!

So this card completes my Halloween card class, and uses two challenges! First the color combo comes from the Nacho Average Challenge blog, and the sketch (tho I did alter it a bit...) comes from the Retro Sketches blog.  The stamps come from the September 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit, and then just a few little accessories and I think this might possibly be my favorite from the class!
Supplies:
Stamps: September 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Memento Black
Paper: Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Spider Web Doilies, Neutral Candy Dots, Hexagon Punch (flagged ends), Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen

ETA: I have also added this to the gallery on the My Pumpkin Challenge blog HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Tanya! I love the way you used the Paper Pumpkin stamps. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't used my spider web doilies. Love your card, great use of the small stamps in that Paper Pumpkin kit. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, great card! The doily was a perfect background with the Paper Pumpkin stamps. Thanks for the tip with the hexagon punch! :) Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Paper Pumpkin images paired with the Spider Doilies. Great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crisp-ness of the TT, memento's & VV look.... Stunning job thanks for sharing with my pumpkin challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad those doilies got there in time to play with the Pumpkin Tanya! I love what you've done here - super layout, and congrats on managing three challenges in one! Thanks so much for playing at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...