Thursday, October 8, 2015

At the Pumpkin Patch!

I got my pages done! Not til after kids were in bed last night, but I got them done! This time I used the color combination from the TGIF Challenge blog, and photos that are a few years old. The layout is quite simple, but everything is current, unlike last time. I even included a stamped image from one of the Holiday Mini sets! *grin!
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Scenes
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Rich Razzleberry, Tangelo Twist marker, Hello Honey marker, Rich Razzleberry marker, Always Artichoke marker
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch

and here's a little closeup of the stamping:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...