Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Scrapbooking!

I have been missing scrapbooking, so today I decided to work specifically on that! However....maybe because it has been so long, it was a challenge to get going. None of the pictures were really speaking to me. I looked for some challenges as a jumping off point and decided the color combination from Nacho Average Challenges would work with these photos pretty well....then I had to figure out what else to do...haha! I ended up picking THIS Stashbusters Challenge (meaning I used old stuff, haha) to add to the page, and I picked #3 brads, #4 3D item, #6 stamp something and #8 ribbon.
And here's how it turned out:
Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, ABC123 Sketch (retired)
Ink: Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Cucumber Crush marker
Paper: Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Brads (retired), Marina Mist polka dot ribbon (retired) and fabric leaves (unknown), Piercing Mat, Glue Dots, stapler

I started another layout...maybe it will be done tomorrow! *grin

2 comments:

  1. Fun page! I love all of the leaves. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...