Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Wedding Layout!

'tis the season for calendar pages once more!
I know, I know, MDS has retired {insert sad face} but I am still using it and if you have it, you can still use it too! Otherwise, maybe this will inspire a paper page for you.
But really, my craft time is limited so pretty much whatever I make shows up here! And I made this. I think this will be the August calendar top for my in-laws Christmas gift. One of my nieces got married this past summer and what better time to snap pictures of family than at a wedding?? That is also why I chose a layout that held a lot of photos.
Supplies:
MDS: Mocha Morning DP (recolored and 30% opacity) Sycamore Street ribbons, Sycamore Street button, Baja Breeze brads, Flag punch, Together Forever stamp (&)
Font: Birch Std

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...