Thursday, October 22, 2015

White On White

Late but quick post today...
I've seen a lot of creations lately that use white on white, and a lot of literal white space. When this beautiful glittery ribbon arrived I thought it would be perfect for a cool, white, wintery card. The only color here is the pale blue snowflakes falling thru the white world. I have some other ideas on modifying this card, but today this is what I have, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Among the Branches
Ink: Soft Sky
Paper: Whisper White cardstocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Seasonal Frame thinlit dies, Woodland embossing Folder, Glitter Ribbon

*This might end up part of my Christmas card class, but I haven't yet decided.... Watch for those creations coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...