Friday, October 23, 2015

My autumny Swap!

I have shared my recently received Cards In The Mail swaps, and more are on their way. Today I have the card I sent out to my creative friends! This one evolved several different times, haha, but this is how it ended up! I like the rich autumny colors, and the outdoorsy, autumny images- sweater stitching (or mittens!), falling leaves, and beautiful wood!
I can't believe I shared a whole sheet of the wood grain pattern, haha, because I totally intended to hoard it! Fortunately, this package has two Early Espresso wood grain and two Soft Suede wood grain because yes, it is that good! Smarty-pants at Stampin' Up! knew I was going to hoard it...! And the one photo I got of my stack shows how the different sized buttons worked on the same card!
Supplies:
Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Paper: Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso card stocks, Into The Woods DP
Accessories: Gold Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Burlap Ribbon, 1 inch circle punch, Decorative Label punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I also used the latest sketch from Mojo Monday, and a "scrapbooking" stamp set instead of a traditional "card making" stamp set, haha. The greeting might seem a little different, but a- I wanted to stick to one stamp set and b- it could be used as an invite, or simply an autumn greeting! We DO tend to gather together when it gets chilly. It's what we do! So it works. *grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...