Wednesday, May 18, 2011

pretty things...

This page uses digital stamps and then digital brads in the center of the flowers! It is super simple but I like it a lot.
I have also been working on cards for Teacher Appreciation gifts. This simple and lovely card is a complete copy of a card on Splitcoaststampers, by "Shadow's Mom". The only difference is she used an antique brad and I had neutral buttons and pearls instead. I thought it was so pretty and very easy to do...
The square background is also her tip: just ink your clear blocks for your clear-mount stamps and voila! you have a unique background quick as that!

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: Pearls, Neutral Buttons, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...