Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Two-fer!

Since yesterday was so busy I neglected to attach a photo to this post, today is a two-fer!

I got a couple hours to scrapbook on Mother's Day while my family watched a movie. It felt a little strange to "celebrate mothers day" away from they who made me a mother *wink*, but it was the only time I expect to have this week so I was very happy to get three more pages done! Here's the two paper pages:

This page uses one of the same photos as the page in this post, so its okay if it seems a little familiar. This page also uses very old Stampin' Up! DP but I love it for my daughters book. And I used a sketch from SCS found here.
Supplies:
Stamps: none
Ink: chocolate Chip Marker
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White card stocks, Loves Me DP (retired!)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, cherry blossom punch-unknown


I am very happy with this page! I used another sketch from SCS found here. Its simple, but the paper makes it fun, I think. The little face in the middle picture cracks me up!

Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet
Ink: Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper: Old Olive & More Mustard card stocks, DP
Accessories: Regals Brads, Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...