Friday, May 6, 2011

Lots of photos!

If you haven't used My Digital Studio you may be interested to know that it has pre-designed layouts. You can choose the "drop a photo into an otherwise completed page" type of book or you can select a layout that has photo and journaling boxes already and you fill in all the blanks. Sort of like working with a sketch. This is the second type of page- I deleted the bottom row of "photos" and put my journaling there. And I fit a bunch of photos in a super tidy way! Yeay!

2 comments:

  1. wow...you have been busy with MDS! I'm still working on completing my first book, but am loving it!

    If you want the link to a pattern for the mini album you commented on on my blog today, just email me (my email is on my blog) and I'll email you link. I'm not posting the link yet, just a sneak peek of the class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this page, Tanya! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...