Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mojo Mojo!

It's the end of the school year so I have been busily working on teacher appreciation gifts. I was looking for card sketches to make the process faster and when I 'gather' sketches I tend to draw them up with a list of where they came from. I stamped the Crumb Cake card stock and while wondering what to do next realized I could use half for one sketch and half for another...both sketches come from the Mojo Monday blog! So! First we have the card created with Mojo #190 and the second is from Mojo #191!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Accessories: Cherry/White Bakers Twine, Neutral Buttons, Regal Brads, Bitty Buttons, Mat Pack  


How is National Scrapbook Month going for you? I am cruising with my scrapbook goal this month! I still have plenty of work to do if I'm going to finish up this digital book but its coming along! So here's another quick page that goes along with the trip to California.

2 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards, Tanya.. Love those sketches. And the scrap page with the large patterned circles is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! I've never seen the baja with the nautical and I like it!! Much like you, the more I see of this stampset the more I like it...just love collaging things!:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...