Monday, May 30, 2011

Stinkin' Cute!

Here are two more digital pages that to me are so dang cute!!
The first one is funny... When my son was this age I would let him play his computer games while his sister napped, and I would get some stamping or scrapbooking done. Win-Win for everyone! Well for whatever reason I walked away this day (probably to do something like change laundry) and when I came back, he was sound asleep kneeling under the desk with his head on the chair! haahaa! I had to snap a picture but also because when my younger brother was about the same age, he fell asleep at the kitchen table...in the pictures my mom took of my brother, you can see he was eating a cup of yogurt and just laid his head on the chair next to him. Too funny!
 This second page is just of my kids hanging out and laughing together. That's my favorite. :)

1 comment:

  1. Two more wonderful pages! The picture of your little guy asleep with his head on the chair seat is too cute! (When he's a teenager you may discover him in the morning with his phone still stuck on his face/ear where he fell asleep talking to his girlfriend the night before! Yup.)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...