Sunday, May 29, 2011

Random Fun

This digital page has un-related photos of my son enjoying life throughout one month. So its just some random fun. :) I love these fun froggies for a playful touch. That's whats so great about My Digital Studio- these frogs came from a simply scrappin kit a few years ago but on the software they never retire and you never run out!
Then, it occurred to me I never shared these new cards I made the other day to put in the men's teacher gifts. I was going for some kind of puzzle block look but couldn't make these images do exactly that. The two cards are laid out a little different, but the objects are stamped in the same inks and other wise exactly the same.
Supplies:
Stamps: Under the Stars
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, More Mustard
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...