Thursday, May 5, 2011

May Stamp News...

I need to highlight the things going on this month:
  • The Summer Mini started on the 1st. If you haven't seen it, click on the image on my side bar. You will love the fun new punches, the summer themed stamps, the Father's Day sets, the colored embossing powders, and the gorgeous Strength & Hope set!
  • For every purchase of the Strength & Hope stamp set or digital kit, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. It is a beautiful set, and very versatile, not to mention helping out a wonderful cause.
  • I keep mentioning National Scrapbook Month. The Digital Starter Kit is 30% off this month! There are stamp sets are available for 30% off, there are digital bundles available, and some digital print prices have been discounted to help us celebrate! Let me know if you would like the complete list!   
In the meantime, here's a quick and I think fabulous page I made last night with My Digital Studio! I can't wait to get this book ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...