Thursday, May 12, 2011

A funny thing...

The picture on today's page was taken last summer. As soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do with it. it needed to be the focal point, and only photo on the page and I wanted to use the lyrics to her favorite song then (and still today)- Happy Girl by Martina McBride. I finally got the page put together and I fiddled with it for a while until settling on this layout. Altho the colors are much more vibrant irl.

Supplies:
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Ice Cream Parlor SS Kit (retired- Sale-A-Bration '11)
Accessories: Ice Cream Parlor SS Kit (retired- Sale-A-Bration '11)

When I showed the page to her, my son asked if he had any "music" pages. Yes you do! ha. I did this page a really long time ago, and posted about it here. Notice anything similar? And I'm not even talking about the fact that I used the same font .... wow. I must really like this design for this idea. hahaha.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...