Thursday, May 26, 2011

More Teacher Appreciation

Well...it was a good goal to have a scrapbook themed project every day this month. :) But then there's the rest of my life which demands my time in a louder voice. And for the most part, that's okay.
Today I'm showing what I did for my son's teacher, who is a man, and for our awesome principal who is moving to another school and is also a man. Men are so difficult! Do they send cards? It happens that none of the men I know send cards...Soooo this is what they got:
Two boxes of candy, two packs of microwave popcorn, three masculine-y cards and a personal thank you card, all stuffed in this cute nautical themed bag!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White & Baja Breeze card stocks
Accessories: Tag Punch, Cherry Cobbler/White Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...