Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Digital DONE!

Today marks the end of National Scrapbooking Month. I managed to get the whole book done for my son late last night and sent it off to print this morning!
*as a side note, I should mention, since I don't think the flyer makes it clear: when you print a photo book with Stampin' Up! the listed price is the base price and only covers the first 24 pages. Where it says "each additional page costs x" that means every page between 25-100. Just thought I'd spread the word.

With the goal to get this book done, I managed to get a TON of scrapbook pages complete this month. Scroll all the way down the side bar here and check me out! How did you fare?
Here are some of the latest pages I've created...



1 comment:

  1. These scrapbook pages are truly outstanding, Tanya. Love all three of them.

    Am grateful to your cousin who is serving our country, too. Thank you, Tanya's cousin!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...