Sunday, May 15, 2011

The weekend!

Blogger has been up and down, our internet has been in and out and I had an extremely busy weekend! So here we are, Sunday night, ready to post a page for both yesterday and today.

Both pages are done with My Digital Studio software and are of a trip to California a few years ago.
Apparently its the 15th of the month which means I only have a couple weeks left to finish the book and get it ready to print! *ack!* But the flip side is I am so excited to get a printed, complete book here!! It might even end up a birthday present... anyway, are YOU getting scrapbook projects done for National Scrapbook Month??

And to reward patient people (lol) here's a card as a bonus. I am so in love with this new set and coordinating pieces!! Every time I see anything anyone has made I just flip out a little! LOL! I have seen the ocean like three times in my life (biggest time was before I was 2), I have been on about three tiny boats in my life...and that might include canoes... but I LOVE ships and nautical and MAPS!!! *squeal!*
Okay, crazy lady logging off now... These two cards are practically the same and I love them! hee hee...
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Paper: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...