Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lost a Tooth!

Happy Mother's Day!
I hope all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, teachers, neighbors and friends are enjoying their Mother's Day. We had some fun family time yesterday, snapped this picture before church this morning
and we're now enjoying a relaxing afternoon. My husband is making some yummy Italian for dinner and a carrot cake from scratch!

In keeping with my goal for the month, here's a paper page for you! I used retired DP but it sparkles and she was so excited...and upset... and sparkles are perfect for little girls!

Supplies:
Stamps: none
Ink: Chocolate Chip Marker
Paper: Pretty in Pink card stock, Sending Love DP
Accessories: Red Taffeta ribbon, White grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Sweet page, Tanya. Yup they are excited and upset and the same time with those teeth. Too cute. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...