Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blog Hop: Holiday Catalog

Happy October to you! Autumn has definitely arrived at my house, we went from unseasonably hot 91* days to 58* rainy days overnight! But that's okay- autumn is my favorite season and it puts me in the mood to create for the holiday season!! And today, our blog hop is allll about the new Holiday Mini Catalog!! I posted my favorite items from the Holiday Mini in THIS post, and today you get to see the first things I've made, putting those favorite items into action! 

First up, an autumny card, mostly using the NAC #109 sketch! Thanksgiving is a great autumn holiday and I like the excuse to send thank you cards to the people who do so much for me and my family all year long!
(the sketch got a little turned around, only because I wasn't paying attention to which corner got the overlapped Washi tape...)
Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Home
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze
Paper: Crushed Curry & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Color Me Autumn Washi Tape

And next, I have a Halloween card using the current Mojo Monday sketch! Can you see the stars embossed on the black? Love!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Tee Hee Hee
Ink: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Stars Embossing Folder, Banners Framelits Die, Big Shot

What do you think? Oh I promise there will be many more creations to come, and of course I won't forget the biggest holiday around here- Christmas! But today I thought I'd focus on the autumn holidays first. *grin.
Now go see what every one else chose to make with the products in the Holiday Mini, and be sure and leave them some comments too! Start with Cheryl's blog by clicking below!

8 comments:

  1. The washi tape card is ADORABLE!! Both of these are great holiday/seasonal cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards. Love the little house and the border you created with the washi tape. And I can never have enough Halloween... way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! I am so tempted to get both of these sets. I love the placement of the witches boots on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see your card using the Holiday Home set. I like the simplicity of the house, but adding color with the other embellishments-much quicker for classes. Thanks for playing with the NAC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the Nacho sketch with the use of the Washi Tape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I love the washi tape card--the falling leaves are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your cards! I love Tee-Hee-Hee but I'm trying hard not to order it :) Great use of the washi tape on the first card. Thanks for participating in the Nacho sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing with us this week!! love the fall card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...