Monday, December 1, 2008

Blue Boy Page

Here are the pages I started last week. Its pretty simple, but I really wanted my son to be the focus. I just love that little Whiff Of Joy Lying Matthew angel. He looks so much like my own little guy dreaming up another big plan. And he has LOTS of plans! Here's a close-up of the image, and the sparkly wings!
Supplies:
Stamps: ABC Alphabet Upper & Lower, Lying Matthew-Whiff of Joy
Ink: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue
Paper: Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Star punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, fiskars Zingz

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Boys do have their plans and look like angels when cooking them up. I fully agree, as I have 2 of my own little ones at home.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...